From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FBI in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FBI is the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the United States.
FBI may also refer to:
Film, television, and radio
- The FBI Story, 1959 film about the Federal Bureau of Investigation
- The F.B.I. (TV series), a 1965–1974 television series based in part on actual FBI cases
- FBi Radio, a community radio station based in Sydney, Australia
- Fully booked interactive, a British children's TV show – a 2000 reformat of the series Fully Booked
- FBI, an English soul band starring Rick Astley
- "F.B.I." (instrumental), a 1961 single by The Shadows
- F.B.I. (album), a song and album by The Dayton Family
Organisations and Companies
- Full Blooded Italians, a professional wrestling stable
- Flying Buffalo, a game publisher in Arizona
- Federation of British Industries, merged into Confederation of British Industry in 1965
- Furniture Brands International, a former Clayton, Missouri, USA-based furniture company
- FBI mnemonics, for describing directions in magnetic fields
- FBI transform, for Fourier-Bros-Iaglonitzer transform, a concept in mathematics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FBI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.