From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fbo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FBO may refer to:
- Faith-based organization, an organization with religious motivation.
- Family business office, an organization that manages investments and trusts for a single wealthy family.
- Film Booking Offices of America, a 1920s American film studio.
- Fixed base operator, an aviation business that serves the general aviation industry with items such as fuel, fuel services, catering and customs.
- Forest beat officer, a state as opposed to national government forest ranger in India.
- "For the benefit of", also abbreviated "F/B/O", when written on a check, means that the check's final beneficiary is someone other than the name on the "Pay to the Order Of" line
- Framebuffer Object, a computer graphics term.
- Office of Foreign Building Operations, the U.S. State Department office handling the building of consulates and embassies.
- Foxtel Box Office, a pay-per-view movie channel owned by Foxtel.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.