From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FCO may mean:
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office, the United Kingdom's Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ferro Carril Oeste, a football club of Buenos Aires and the eponymous railway
- Financial Control Officer, a controller
- Fort Collins, Colorado, the fifth most populated city in Colorado
- Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport, near Rome, Italy, by IATA airport code
- Federal cartel office, German competition authority (Bundeskartellamt)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FCO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.