|Full name||FC Oberneuland Bremen von 1948 e.V.|
|2010–11||17th (Regionalliga Nord) (IV)|
FC Oberneuland Bremen von 1948 is a German association football club from the Oberneuland quarter of Bremen, founded on 13 April 1948 in the local inn Zum Dorfkrug as Fußball-Club Oberneuland von 1948. In addition to football, the club has departments for basketball and gymnastics.
For most of its history FC Oberneuland played as a lower tier local side until breaking out in the early 1990s and rising rapidly through a series of title wins. By 1994, the club had advanced to the Verbandsliga Bremen (V) and, after a second place result, went on to capture the division title the following season. They were promoted to the Oberliga Niedersachsen/Bremen (IV) where they played until 2004 when they were dropped back to fifth tier play after league re-organization. Oberneuland returned to fourth division play in the Oberliga Nord in 2006 after their second Verbandsliga title.
Bremer Pokal (Bremen Cup) wins in 1993 and 2003 led to the club's participation in the DFB-Pokal (German Cup) where they went out in the first round on both occasions. In 2008, a third Bremer Pokal win again put the team into the German Cup tournament where they beat TuS Koblenz in the opening round before going out to VfL Wolfsburg.
Before the end of the 2012–13 Regionalliga season, the club went bankrupt and following re-organisation was given a place in the sixth tier Landesliga 2013–14.
- Kreisliga A Bremen (VIII) champions: 1992
- Bezirksliga Bremen (VII) champions: 1993
- Landesliga Bremen (VI) champions: 1994
- Bremen-Liga (V) champions: 1996, 2006, 2012
- Bremer Pokal (Bremen Cup) winner: 1993, 2003, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
The team plays its home matches in the Sportpark Vinnenweg, which has a capacity of 3,500.
- Grüne, Hardy (2001). Vereinslexikon. Kassel: AGON Sportverlag ISBN 3-89784-147-9
- Das deutsche Fußball-Archiv historical German domestic league tables (in German)