From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Karen eres muy fea cara de culo te quiero jaja
Acronyms and abbreviations
- School of Economics, Business and Accounting of the University of São Paulo, known in Portuguese as Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade da Universidade de São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Fair Employment Act
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Atletismo, the Ecuadorian Athletics Federation
- Federación Ecuatoguineana de Atletismo, the governing body for the sport of athletics in Equatorial Guinea
- Federal Energy Administration, the U.S. Government's response to energy shortages in the 1970s
- Federal Enterprise Architecture, a U.S. Government initiative to improve IT investment performance as a result of the Clinger-Cohen Act
- Field Emitter Array
- Finite element analysis, a method of mechanical computer simulation
- Fire Emblem Awakening, a role-playing game for Nintendo 3DS
- FLAG Europe Asia, a segment of the Fibre-Optic Link Around the Globe
- Flieger-Ersatz-Abteilung, aviation replacement detachment in the German Air Service in World War I
- Florida Education Association
- Fluid Experiment Apparatus or Fluids Experiment Apparatus, see Bonnie J. Dunbar and Daniel Brandenstein
- Foreign Economic Administration, a United States federal agency
- French Equatorial Africa
- Future Educators Association
Fea is a surname, and may refer to:
Fea may refer to the following animals:
- Fea's muntjac — a deer
- Fea's Petrel — a seabird
- Fea's Tree Rat — see Murinae
- Fea's Viper (Azemiops feae) — see Viper
Fea and FEA can also refer to the following:
- For J. R. R. Tolkien's fëa, see Fëa and hröa.
- Fea is a goddess in Irish mythology — see Mórrígan, Neo-druidism and Celtic polytheism.
- FEA is the ICAO Code for Far Eastern Air Transport.
- Fea means "ugly" (female) in Spanish, as in the telenovela Betty La Fea.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.