Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations
|Brian H. Cameron|
The Federation of Enterprise Architecture Professional Organizations (FEAPO) is a worldwide association of professional organizations which have come together to provide a forum to standardize, professionalize, and otherwise advance the discipline of Enterprise Architecture.
The current members of the FEAPO are:
- Association for Enterprise Information
- Australian Computer Society
- Business Architecture Guild
- Business Architecture Society
- Canadian Information Processing Society
- Center for Advancement for the Enterprise Architecture Profession
- Data Management International (DAMA International)
- DAMA International Education & Research Foundation
- Global IT Community Association
- IEEE Computer Society
- Industry Advisory Council (Enterprise Architecture Shared Interest Group)
- Institute of Information Technology Professionals New Zealand
- International Council on Systems Engineering
- International Federation for Information Processing
- International Institute of Business Analysis
- National Association of State Chief Information Officers
- Network Professional Association
- Netherlands Architecture Forum
- Common Perspectives on Enterprise Architecture - This paper describes the field of enterprise architecture and the value that the enterprise architecture function brings to an organization. The focus of this paper is to provide a unified perspective of enterprise architecture to a wide-ranging audience, not just to the architects themselves, but also to the people who interact with the architects, and others who want to learn about enterprise architecture.
- Federation of EA Professional Organizations - Directory, http://feapo.org, Accessed: 18 Nov 2013
- Enterprise Architecture Working Group, Association for Enterprise Information, http://afei.org/WorkingGroups/architecture/Pages/default.aspx, Retrieved 18 Nov 2013
- Walrad, Chuck, et al. "Architecting the Profession of Enterprise Architecture| The Roadmap Journey." IT Professional, 24 Jan. 2013(2013): 1-1.
- Martin, James, et al. "Team 4: Towards a Common Language for Systems Praxis." International Federation For Systems Research (2012): 75.
- Strategic Partners - Enterprise Architecture and Governance Committee, http://www.nascio.org/committees/ea/ , Retrieved 18 Nov 2013
- FEAPO, "Common Perspectives on Enterprise Architecture," Architecture and Governance, 6 Nov 2013(2013): issue 9-4
- Cameron, Brian; "The FEAPO Enterprise Architecture Perspective Initiative," Architecture and Governance, 6 Nov 2013(2013): issue 9-4
|This article about a professional association is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|