|Motto||Ars Scientia Manus|
|President||Dr-Ing. Adolfo Jesus R. Gopez|
|Location||Santa Cruz, Manila|
|Colors||Blue and Yellow|
FEATI University (Far East Air Transport Incorporated) is a private non-sectarian co-educational higher education institution with a Catholic orientation established in 1946 in Santa Cruz, Manila, Philippines. FEATI was formerly known as the Far Eastern Aeronautics School.
About FEATI 
Dr. Salvador Araneta with his wife Dr. Victoria Lopez de Araneta founded the Far Eastern Air Transport Incorporated (FEATI), the first airline in the Philippines flying the Iloilo-Manila-Hong Kong route. The couple’s shared vision to take people to life-changing destinations paved way for a more critical approach in aeronautics, technology, and the sciences.
The couple decided to close the airline company, but kept its name when they founded the FEATI Institute of Technology on March 6, 1946 as a school particularly focused on engineering and technology. Thirteen years later, the school earned university status as granted by the Department of Education with Dr. Victoria Lopez de Araneta as the first president of FEATI University.
It currently occupies a 5-hectare campus. FEATI University has successfully produced outstanding alumni who have served in the government, military, diplomatic corps and private sector in the field of engineering, science, technology and commerce.
Today, FEATI University is a non-sectarian co-educational institution with a Catholic orientation. It continues to adhere on the very vision Dr. Salvador and Dr. Victoria Araneta believed in. It offers undergraduate and graduate programs.
The University's Graduate School offers postgraduate degrees that includes Master of Arts major in College Teaching, Master of Arts major in Educational Administration and Supervision and Master of Science in Management Engineering.
There are six colleges that has varied course offerings like engineering, maritime education, architecture, fine arts, business and arts and sciences. The school also offers short-term or ladderized courses such as Diploma in Electrical Technology, Certificate in Electronics Computer Technician, Associate in Computer Technology, Certificate in Computer Technology, Computer Secretarial and Fitter Machinist (Basic Machine Shop Course). Two other short-term courses, Welding Technology and Refrigeration and Airconditioning Technology, will soon be open.
- College of Architecture The college offers a five-year undergraduate course leading to Bachelor of Science in Architecture. The architecture curriculum has been designed with a complete coverage of all the necessary theory, design and architectural practice courses such as design, theory and history of architecture, together with construction, planning and professional practice. Courses in basic engineering utilities and structural design are likewise offered to the student. Course: Bachelor of Science in Architecture
- School of Fine Arts. The department's curriculum is designed to give the students an ample training in the field of visual and graphic arts. Basic courses in design, history and drawing are offered to the student, as well as other art related courses such as advertising, cinematography, photography, package design and business practice.
- College of Arts, Sciences and Education. The course provides the students with fundamental education in language communication, humanities, math, social and physical sciences. It also provides the first two years of FEATI education through its General Education program. Proficiency in oral and written communication specifically in English is the primary concern. Courses offered include Bachelor of Science in Applied Mathematics and Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication.
- College of Business. The BSBA course of the College of Business Administration aims to provide its students the academic as well as practical know-how, training and instruction, and all the necessary expertise to prospective and budding business entrepreneurs, executive, managers, economist and financiers. Graduates can become competent businessmen and entrepreneurs adept in decision-making, management and communications. Courses: Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Banking and Finance, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Marketing Management, and Bachelor of Science in Tourism Management.
- College of Engineering. The course aims to provide a solid training in the fundamentals of engineering and to familiarize the students with the science of aeronautics and the principles of flight. The aeronautical engineering curriculum is designed to prepare students for technological service and leadership and to make them adaptable to a variety of challenges in the aviation industry. Courses: Bachelor of Science in Aeronautical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Aircraft Maintenance Technology, Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Electronics and Communications Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Geodetic Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, and Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- College of Maritime Education. The college boasts of three courses (Bachelor of Science in Maritime Engineering, Marine Transportation, or Customs Administration) that are in demand worldwide. It has also established stronger ties with various Manning and Shipping companies in order to provide the necessary assistance on its students’ one-year shipboard training and graduates’ job placements. Courses: Bachelor of Science in Marine Transportation, Bachelor of Science in Marine Engineering, and Bachelor of Science in Customs Administration
Student Support 
Student Assistance Services Office (SASO). The Student Assistance Services Office is committed in assisting students and graduates of FEATI in their search for the most meaningful opportunities in their field of study. SASO support students to develop and fulfill their career employment goals by providing career programs, workshops and information necessary for making career decisions in meeting the demands of the corporate world with regular notices of job openings and internship programs from different possible employers posted in the SASO Bulletin Board via website www.featiu.edu.ph. These openings are in variety of fields requiring different skill levels.
Office of Research, Development and Extension Services (ORDE) ORDE works with the faculty in identifying projects to be conducted by the students under their supervision. This will hone the students’ ability to think critically as they prepare project proposals, identify funding resources and possible collaborators. ORDE maintains its goal in promoting and sustaining research and development and providing opportunities for continuing education and training of the university’s faculty and students.
Student organizations 
The University adheres to student rights and privileges. The different school organizations help the students not only practice their rights but also enjoy life at the university as well.
The Athletics Department is not just an avenue for improving the student’s physical well-being but an outlet for recreation. The University supports a healthy lifestyle for both students and non-students. Moreover, students enrolled in this program can enjoy academic scholarships plus the role of representing the university in all of its Athletic activities. * All Varsity Players are pre-screened and must attain a specific academic quota to retain their scholarship.
In the '07 Nike Summer League, the Seahawks Men's Basketball team succeeded in making it into the quarter finals. After facing the much-experienced De La Salle University- Manila on June 4, 2007, the Seahawks humbly bowed to the Archers. In September 2009, FEATI co-founded the Interscholastic Athletic Association (ISAA) along with other member-schools Manila Adventist Medical Center and Colleges, FEU-East Asia College, Manila Doctors College, La Consolacion College Manila, Philippine Women’s University, Lyceum of the Philippines University and Southville International School and College.
Partnerships, Membership, and Alliances 
Notable alumni 
Notes and references