From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fed in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Fed is the informal name of the Federal Reserve System, the central bank of the United States.
Fed or FED may also refer to:
- An officer, official or branch of the US federal government, especially of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- The Fed (Columbia newspaper), a student newspaper published at Columbia University
- FED (camera), a Soviet rangefinder camera
- Fed, an album by American musician Liam Hayes
- Field emission display, a type of flat panel display
- Roger Federer (born 1981), Swiss professional tennis player
- Felix Edmundovich Dzerzhinsky (1877–1926), founder of the Bolshevik secret police Cheka
- South Wales Miners' Federation, the trade union for miners in South Wales
- food.empowerment.design "(f.e.d.)", Chicago-based non-profit humanitarian design/architecture consultancy
- Fuchs' endothelial dystrophy, degenerative disease of the corneal endothelium
- Front end development, an area of Web development focusing on the browser side
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FED.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.