From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FFF may refer to:
- Final Fantasy Five, in the Final Fantasy role-playing video game series
- Fine Feathered Friend a Tom and Jerry short.
- Frosty Freezy Freeze, a fictional frozen drink on the Nicktoon Fanboy and Chum Chum
- FFF (gang), a gang active in the San Fernando Valley during the 1980s.
- Future of Freedom Foundation, a libertarian educational foundation in Fairfax, Virginia, United States
- Form follows function is a principle articulated by Louis Sullivan and associated with 20th-century architecture and industrial design.
- FFF, an abbreviation used to describe first round financing sources for new businesses, being friends, family and fools. See Angel investors
- Falkenbergs FF, Swedish football team
- Fox Football Fone-in, a television program on the Fox Soccer Channel
- French Football Federation (Fédération Française de Football)
- fff, in dynamics (music), forte fortissimo or fortississimo - as loud as can be played
- "FFF", a song by heavy metal group Megadeth on the album Cryptic Writings
- "FFF", a song on Album (Public Image Limited album)
- Five for Fighting, stage name of American singer-songwriter John Ondrasik
- Fun Fun Fun Fest, an annual music festival held in Austin, Texas
- FFF is a raggacore artist from Netherlands
Science and technology
- Field flow fractionation, a chemical separation method
- Free form fabrication, also known as solid free-form fabrication, equivalent to rapid prototyping, in 3D printing
- Fused filament fabrication, a non-trademarked term for filament-based 3D printing, equivalent to the trademarked fused deposition modeling
- FFF system, a humorous system of measurement, using the furlong, firkin, and fortnight as the base units of distance, mass, and time, respectively
- FFF, a hexadecimal number with the decimal value 4095
- Fission-fusion-fission, referring to the component stages of the most common type of thermonuclear weapon with a fission primary, a fusion core, and an outer blanket of natural uranium.
- Form, fit and function, a description of an item's interchangeability characteristics. If the specifications, or criteria, for form, fit and function of a particular item are met, then the item may generally be considered near to an exact identical and hence completely interchangeable with other items having the same requirements and/or use.
- Female-female-female, a form of threesome involving three females
- Fuck for Forest, an environmental group that raises money through the production of pornography
- Lund International Fantastic Film Festival, abbreviated FFF or LIFFF
- Triple fff Brewery in Alton, Hampshire, England
- The alphabetical value (F = 6) of the Number of the Beast
- Fluffy Friendly Federation, political party of the Kingdom of Lovely, a partly Internet-based micronation
- Fuck FBI Friday, a weekly DDoS attack against the FBI
- Three Floyds Brewing, a microbrewery in Munster, IN
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.