From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FGT may refer to:
- in population genetics the four-gamete test for detecting historical recombination events.
- in economics the Foster Greer Thorbecke measure of poverty.
- an abbreviation for Faggot (slang)
- Fried Green Tomatoes (disambiguation)
- Focus group test
- "Free Gauge Train", another name for the Japanese Gauge Change Train
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.