From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FHA may mean:
- Federal Housing Administration
- Civil Rights Act of 1968 – In particular, Title VIII of the Act, also known as the Fair Housing Act
- Forced Hot Air heating
- Future Homemakers of America
- Functional hazard analysis
- Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea -- An endocrine disease characterized by loss of menses.
- Full-Height Anamorphic, a video technique used to store a 16:9 picture in a 4:3 frame.
- Fraser Heath Authority Governing hospitals from Burnaby to Boston Bar in British Columbia Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FHA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.