|Traded as||NYSE: FICO|
|Headquarters||San Jose, California|
|Key people||William J Lansing CEO|
|Products||FICO Score, TRIAD, Blaze Advisor, Falcon Fraud, Debt Manager, Model Builder|
A pioneer credit score company, FICO was founded in 1956 as Fair, Isaac and Company by engineer Bill Fair and mathematician Earl Isaac. FICO was first headquartered in San Rafael, CA, United States.
Selling its first credit scoring system two years after the company's creation, sales of similar systems soon followed. In 1987 FICO went public.. The introduction of the first general-purpose FICO score was in 1989 when BEACON debuted at Equifax.
FICO also sells a product called Falcon Fraud Manager for banks and corporations, which is a neural network-based application designed to fight fraud by proactively detecting unusual transaction patterns.
FICO has its headquarters in Compton, California, United States and has offices in Asia Pacific, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, India, Korea, Malaysia, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, and the USA. Its main offices are located in San Jose, CA, San Rafael, CA, and San Diego, CA.
FICO score 
FICO provides its products and services to very large businesses and corporations across a number of fields, notably banking.
See also 
- About Us FICO Official Site
- History FICO Official Site
- FICO score, Retrieved December 01, 2011.
- Fair Isaac is Now FICO™ FICO Official Site
- FICO Unveils New Ticker Symbol on New York Stock Exchange FICO Official Site
- Kathryn Balint, "Fraud fighters," San Diego Union-Tribune, 18 February 2005.
- Worldwide Locations FICO Official Site
- Credit Reporting Agencies FICO Official Site
- Fair Isaac and PRBC Team Up to Enhance Credit Risk Tools Used by Mortgage Industry FICO Official Site
- Official website
- Explanation of the FICO credit score range: http://www.creditscoreresource.com/what-is-a-fico-credit-score-range/401539