From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FIL file may refer to:
- In Audit Command Language (ACL), a Table Data file.
- In Application Generator, a File Template.
- In dBASE Application Generator, a Files List Object file.
- In Mirror (computing), a file containing a saved File Allocation Table (FAT), created by some DOS mirror programs.
- An Overlay (programming) file.
- A Symbian Application Logo File, containing bitmap images used for application icons.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.