Fiber-optic Improved Next-generation Doppler Search for Exo-Earths
The Fiber-Optic Improved Next-Generation Doppler Search for Exo-Earths (FINDS Exo-Earths) is a radial-velocity spectrograph developed by Debra Fischer. It is installed on the 3m telescope in Lick Observatory in Mount Hamilton. In operation since 2009. Is used to verify exoplanet candidates found by Kepler.
- HARPS is a similar instrument in La Silla
- CORALIE spectrograph is a similar instrument.
- SOPHIE échelle spectrograph is a similar instrument.
- ELODIE spectrograph is the precursor instrument.
- Anglo-Australian Planet Search or AAPS is another southern hemisphere planet search program.
- List of extrasolar planets
- ESPRESSO is a new-generation spectrograph for ESO's VLT.