From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FIPS or fips in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FIPS or Fips may refer to:
- FIPS (computer program), First nondestructive Interactive Partition Splitter, a disk partitioner
- Federal Information Processing Standards, United States government standards
- Werner Fürbringer (1888–1982), German U-boat commander
- Philipp Rupprecht (1900–1975), pen name of the German cartoonist
- Financial Institutions Performance Survey, Annual Reports by KPMG
- Financial Inclusion for Poverty Stricken, Campaign for FI access to BPLs
- Financial Inclusion and Payment Systems, RBI's new terms for FI.
- FIPS 140, Federal Information Processing Standard 140 series
- FIP (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "FIPS"
- All pages beginning with "FIPS"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.