From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FLA may refer to:
- Clube de Regatas do Flamengo, a Brazilian multimodality sports association
- Fair Labor Association
- Finance and Leasing Association, a UK industry body for the asset finance, consumer finance and motor finance sectors
- Freie Lëtzebuerger Arbechterverband, a defunct trade union centre from Luxembourg
Science and technology
- .FLA, the Macromedia/Adobe Flash vector-graphics file format - see SWF#Related file formats and extensions
- Family Law Act (disambiguation)
- Florida Panthers, a ice hockey team based in Sunrise, Florida
- Foreign Language Assistant
- Forest Lake Academy, a high school in Apopka, Florida
- Frente de Libertação dos Açores, a separatist group from Azores, Portugal
- Future Large Aircraft, a former name for the Airbus A400M Atlas aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.