From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FMA may stand for:
- Foundational Model of Anatomy, a computer-based knowledge source for bioinformatics
- Free Music Archive, a website hosting free music
- Fullmetal Alchemist, a Japanese manga and anime series
- Future Media Architects, an internet development company
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Mens' Music Fraternity
- Fabrica Militar de Aviones, Argentina's military aircraft factory
- Final Monitoring Aid, a runway monitoring device aiding aircraft on final approach when landing.
- Financial Management Advisor designation of the Canadian Securities Institute
- Financial Market Authority (Liechtenstein) financial regulatory authority of Liechtenstein
- Financial Markets Authority (New Zealand) the financial regulatory authority of New Zealand
- Financial Management and Accountability Act 1997, an Australian Government Act about the proper management of public money and property
- Federal Marriage Amendment, a proposed United States Constitutional amendment
- Federaçao Moçambicana de Atletismo, the governing body for the sport of athletics in Mozambique
- Fellow of the Museums Association
- Festival du Monde Arabe de Montréal
- Filipino martial arts, martial arts as practiced in the Philippines
- First-move advantage in chess, the inherent advantage of White (the first player) in a chess game
- First-mover advantage, advantage gained by the first mover in a game theoretic scenario or the market advantage gained by the first entrant
- Forestville Military Academy, in Forestville, Maryland, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.