An FMYI site home page
The free version of FMYI provides file sharing, tasking, messaging, calendar and event sharing, customer support, search labels, tiered permission levels and email notifications and reminders. The paid versions may additionally include team tasking, custom importing, scheduled letters, surveys, advanced searching, topic tagging, post by email and heavily restricted permission settings for extranet usage, depending on the level of customization.
FMYI Inc. was founded in 2004 by Justin Yuen after he left Nike's corporate social responsibility team. He remains the president of the company and has not taken venture capital to support the company, instead looking to bootstrap the company's success.
FMYI released the 7th version of their system, "FMYI 7.0", on January 26, 2013.
- Collaborative software
- Project management software
- List of project management software
- Project management
- Web 2.0
- LeCompte, Celeste (2009-07-07). "With Social Media, fmyi Makes Enterprise Collaboration Pay". GigaOM. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- Staff, FMYI (2010-05-21). "FMYI Receives Innovation in Sustainability Award". 3BL Media. Retrieved 2011-08-17.
- Mackie, Simon (2009-10-07). "FMYI 6.0 — Faster, Sleeker Collaboration via a Facebook-Like Site". The New York Times. Retrieved 2011-08-17.
- Turoczy, Rick (2009-10-07). "It’s not project management, it’s FMYI: HBO and other big names laud Portland-based collaboration platform". Silicon Florist. Retrieved 2011-08-18.
- Nakano, Chelsi (2009-10-12). "Have Fun at Work with FMYI's Facebook-like Application". CMS Wire. Retrieved 2011-08-17.
- Yuen, Justin (2013-01-28). "FMYI 7.0 and our 9th Anniversary: The Human Energy behind new collaboration software". FMYI. Retrieved 2013-01-06.