FNSS Defence Systems
|Type||Public limited company|
|Headquarters||Gölbaşı, Ankara, Turkey|
|Products||Armored Combat Vehicles Weapon Systems|
|Services||Upgrade & Modernisation
Integrated Logistic Support Services
FNSS Defence Systems (FNSS) is a Turkish defense contractor formed as a joint venture of Nurol Holding of Turkey and BAE Systems Inc. in 1988. FNSS manufactures tracked and wheeled armored combat vehicles and weapon systems for the Turkish Armed Forces and Allied Armed Forces.
- FNSS Pars
- AZMİM, tracked amphibious combat engineering armoured bulldozer
- SYHK, wheeled amphibious armoured vehicle-launched bridge
- Armoured car (military)
- Armoured personnel carrier
- Armoured recovery vehicle (ARV)
- Armoured warfare
- Lists of armoured fighting vehicles
- Non-military armoured vehicles
- "BAE Systems Inc.’s FNSS Joint Venture Receives $559 Million Award from DEFTECH to Provide AV-8 Vehicles for the Malaysian Armed Forces" (Press release). BAE Systems Inc. 2011-07-03. Retrieved 2011-09-19.
- "Malaysia to buy 257 advanced IFVs from Turkey". TR Defence. Retrieved 2013-01-16.
- http://www.fnss.com.tr/ Official website
- FNSS Savunma Sistemleri manufactuer and supplier of armoured vehicles(Army recognition)
|This Turkish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|