From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FOIA in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FOIA or Foia may refer to:
- Freedom of Information Act 1982, the Australian act
- Freedom of Information Act (United States)
- Freedom of Information Act 2000, the UK act
- Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002
- Freedom of information laws by country
- Fóia (mountain), the highest mountain of Algarve, Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.