From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FOP or fop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FOP may refer to:
- Feature-oriented programming, in computer science, software product lines
- Feature-oriented positioning, in scanning microscopy
- Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva, a rare connective tissue disease
- Flowery orange pekoe tea, a quality grade
- Formatting Objects Processor (or Apache FOP), a Java application that converts XSL Formatting Objects (XSL-FO) files to other formats
- Fraternal Order of Police, an organization (specifically a labor union) of police officers
- Fred. Olsen Production, a gas and oil production company (Oslo Stock Exchange symbol)
- Freedom of panorama, the concept in copyright law that permits taking pictures or video of publicly displayed art
- The Fairly OddParents, a television series on Nickelodeon
- Fop, a pejorative term for a foolish man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.