From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FOR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FOR may refer to
- Fellowship of Reconciliation
- Field of Research, a component of the Australian and New Zealand Standard Research Classification
- International Air Transport Association airport code for Pinto Martins International Airport – Fortaleza, Ceará, Brazil.
- In military usage, a suffix usually pertaining to a specialized strike force in the area. (E.g. SFOR (Stabilisation Force), OPFOR (Opposing Force)
- the Revolutionary Workers Ferment also known by its Spanish name and initials Fomento Obrero Revolucionario or FOR
- Fast Oil Recovery
- Frame of reference
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.