From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FPC may refer to:
- Factory Production Control, a part of the CE Marking (e.g. in EN 1090-1)
- Fast Patrol Craft, a type of light naval vessel
- Federação Portuguesa de Ciclismo (Portuguese Cycling Federation)
- Federal Power Commission, a US energy regulatory agency that predated the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.
- Federal Prison Camp
- Fermentation-Produced Chymosin, a type of rennet used in cheese making
- Finite population correction
- Financial Policy Committee, an official committee of the Bank of England, modelled on the already well established Monetary Policy Committee.
- Flexible printed circuit
- Flight Paramedic Certified
- Fred Page Cup, the Eastern Canadian championship of the Canadian Junior A Hockey League
- Free Pascal Compiler, an open-source compiler for Pascal and Object Pascal programming languages
- Free person (or persons or people) of color, unenslaved people of African descent in the United States before the Civil War.
- Free Presbyterian Church, a number of denominations
- Fresh Pretty Cure!, a Japanese anime series
- Foreign Policy Centre, a British foreign affairs think-tank
- Forest Products Commission, a Western Australian government body
- Front Page Challenge, a Canadian television show
- The Front Patriotique pour le Changement
- Fruity Pad Controller, a percussion/sampler plug-in built into Image-Line's FL Studio
- Function Point Counting, cost estimation technique in software engineering
- Fundamental Payroll Certification, a certification awarded by the American Payroll Association
- Fútbol Profesional Colombiano, the Colombian professional soccer league
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.