From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FPP may refer to:
- Fundamental Physics Prize - the world's most lucrative science prize
- First-past-the-post voting, an electoral system whereby the governing party is determined by the number of seats won
- First-person perspective - graphical perspective in video games
- Farnesyl pyrophosphate
- Front Page Posts on Metafilter are referred to as FPP.
- Fund Processing Passport, document provided by promoters on their investment funds
- Fixed-priority pre-emptive scheduling, a task scheduling scheme with preemption and fixed priorities
- The final-parsec problem for binary black holes
- The first playable demo or First Playable Prototype (FPP) of a video game
- Powership, or Floating Power Plant (FPP)
- Frequent Player Points (FPP), part of the reward system with the PokerStars VIP Club
- Full Package Product (FPP) Software - a Microsoft term referring to the shrink-wrapped boxes of licensed product that can be purchased in a local retail store or any local software retailer.
- Fantasy prone personality, a disposition or personality trait in which a person experiences a lifelong extensive and deep involvement in fantasy.
- Fire Protection Publications, a publisher of firefighter training materials
- Forest Peoples Programme, a non-governmental organization concerned with indigenous peoples
- Patriotic Front for Progress or Front Patriotique pour le Progrès (FPP), a political party in the Central African Republic
- Portuguese Roller Sports Federation or Federação Portuguesa de Patinagem (FPP), the governing body for roller sports, such as rink hockey and figure skating, in Portugal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FPP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.