From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FPR may refer to:
African political groups
- Rwandan Patriotic Front (French: Front patriotique rwandais) a political party of Rwanda
- Popular Front for Recovery (French: Front Populaire pour le Redressement), a militia in Chad and Central African Republic
"Fpr" a common synonym of the Swedish word "får"
- Film-type Patterned Retarder, a 3D-TV technology from LG Electronics using passive 3D glasses
- Fingerprint recognition or Finger Print Reader
- False positive rate, probability in statistics of falsely rejecting the null hypothesis for a particular test
- Family Procedure Rules, a set of rules in English and Welsh family courts.
- Focal Point Review, a human resources process for employee evaluation
- Ford Performance Racing, an Australian V8 Supercar motor racing team.
- Formyl peptide receptor, a G protein-coupled receptor involved in chemotaxis
- St. Lucie County International Airport, Florida, United States (IATA airport code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.