From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FPU may stand for:
- Federation of Progressive Unions, a trade union center in Mauritius
- Federation of Trade Unions of Ukraine
- Fishermen's Protective Union, a left populist political party and later service organization in the former Dominion of Newfoundland from 1908 to the 1960s
- Floating-point unit, a part of a computer system specially designed to carry out operations on floating point numbers
- Floating production unit, a floating oil or gas production unit, such as an FPSO
- Fresno Pacific University
- Financial Peace University, a training program by Dave Ramsey
- Fermi–Pasta–Ulam problem
- Youth of the Progress Party (Norway) or Fremskrittspartiets Ungdom
- Florida Polytechnic University
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.