From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FSN may refer to:
- Fate/stay night, a visual novel and its adaptations.
- The Federal Stock Number, a numeric code used to identify items in the Joint Army-Navy Catalog System.
- The Federation of Student Nationalists: the student wing of the Scottish National Party.
- Filter Smoke Number
- Five-seveN, a semi-automatic pistol designed and manufactured by FN Herstal in Belgium.
- Forest Star Networks, a Telecom Operator Enabler within the VoIP and Fixed & Mobile VNO and Metro Networks segment.
- Fox Sports Networks, a national network of regional sports channels in the United States
- Fox Sports News, an Australian cable and satellite sports news channel.
- Full Service Network, a Pittsburgh based competitive local exchange carrier
- Full Service Network, a defunct digital video broadcasting service
- FSN Broadband, an Internet and Broadband Phone Service Provider
- Global Forum on Food Security and Nutrition
- Fronte Sociale Nazionale (National Social Front), an Italian far right political party
- Frontul Salvării Naţionale (National Salvation Front), a former revolutionary group and governing political party of Romania
- Fsn, a 3-D file manager that appeared in the movie Jurassic Park
- Feature Story News, international broadcast news agency
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.