From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FTC may refer to:
- Fair Trade Commission (South Korea), South Korea's regulatory authority for economic competition
- Federal Trade Commission, a US agency for consumer protection
- Ferencvárosi TC, a Hungarian sports club
- Financial Training Center Limited, a training institution in Tanzania
- RAF Flying Training Command, a now defunct organization responsible for delivering the RAF's flying training
- Free the Children, a large charitable organization aimed at letting children help other children in the world
- Free Tibet Campaign, an association in England promoting the rights of Tibetans to self-determination.
- FTC Kaplan, or Financial Training Company, a former name of Kaplan Financial Ltd, a financial training institution in the United Kingdom
Science, mathematics, and technology
- FIRST Tech Challenge, a mid-level robotics competition targeted toward high-school aged students
- Follicular thyroid cancer, a frequent type of thyroid cancer
- Fundamental theorem of calculus
- Emtricitabine, a nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor for the treatment of HIV
- Fusion Technology Center, a building for nuclear fusion technology research institutes in South Korea
- Fashion Television (TV channel), a Canadian television channel formerly known as FashionTelevisionChannel (FTC)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.