From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
FTP can refer to:
- File Transfer Protocol used on the Internet
- List of FTP server software, applications which implement the protocol
- Financial Transactions Plan of the International Monetary Fund
- FTP Software, a network-software company of the 1990s
- "F.T.P.", a song from the album Xodus by X Clan
- Federal Theatre Project, a U.S. New Deal project
- Fiat Powertrain Technologies, FIAT's powertrains and transmissions subsidiary,
- Foiled twisted pair cabling
- For ten points, a term used in quizbowl questions
- For Thais Party or Pheu Thai Party, a Thai political party
- Franc Tireurs Partisans ("Partisan irregular riflemen"), a Communist French Resistance movement during World War II
- Free-to-play game, most commonly in online gaming
- Full Tilt Poker, an online poker room
- Funds Transfer Pricing, a process used in banking to measure a funding source's contribution to overall profitability
- International Workshop on First-Order Theorem Proving
- Functional Threshold Power, a measurement of peak sustained athletic performance.
- Foster the People, an American indie pop band
- From The Pavilion, an online cricket management game
- Fantasy Team Points, an online fantasy league scoring system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title FTP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.