From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from FUG)
Fug or FUG may refer to:
- IATA code for Fuyang Xiguan Airport, China
- D-442 FÚG, a Hungarian armoured scout car
- Fug, a minced oath used by Norman Mailer in The Naked and the Dead
- The Fugs, a band who took their name from Mailer's minced oath
- FuG, meaning Funkgerät, German term for radio equipment during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fug.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.