From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up FY in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
FY or fy can stand for:
- Fengyun, China's weather satellite series
- Feynmanium (137Fy), a nickname for untriseptium (Uts), chemical element 137
- Firefly (airline) (IATA code), an airline based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Fiscal year, a 12-month period used for calculating annual financial reports
- Fuck You (disambiguation), a common derogatory expression
- Republic of Macedonia (NATO country code), a country in southeastern Europe
- West Frisian language (ISO 639-1 language code), a language spoken mostly in the province of Friesland, Netherlands
- FY postcode area for Blackpool, England
- Convair XFY Pogo, an experimental "tailsitter" aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.