Fabiana Tambosi (born July 2, 1982, other sources: January 1, 1980 ) is a Brazilian fashion model who has worked for numerous cosmetics companies, such as Clarins, Elizabeth Arden, Sephora, Sedal, and Almay. Tambosi has been featured in campaigns for major fashion clients such as Guess and Tommy Hilfiger, Brazilian brands such as Forum, Triton and Spezzato, and appeared in the Victoria's Secret catalog.
She has appeared on international covers of Cosmopolitan, Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, and Nova Beleza, and worked with the top photographers Mario Testino, Raphael Mazucco, Ellen Von Unwerth, Alexi Lubomirski and Kenneth Willardt..
- "Fabiana Tambosi - Fashion Model - Profile on FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. 1980-01-01. Retrieved 2013-10-13.
- Fabiana Tambosi at the Fashion Model Directory Accessed December 9, 2010
- Accessed December 9, 2010[dead link]
- Creative Agents - Fabiana Tambosi's management
- Fabiana Tambosi at the Fashion Model Directory
- Fabiana Tambosi Complete Web Photo Index
- Fabiana Tambosi at Model Imago
|This Brazilian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|