Eduardo Joel Fabio Barraclough is an Anglo-Spanish academic.
Barraclough was the son of a Yorkshire father who worked in Madrid's Chamber of Commerce and of a Catalan mother. He taught fine art and sculpture at Rugby School, where colleagues considered him "highly entertaining, a most unorthodox and highly gifted" teacher.
In 1974 Barraclough was appointed to a three-year contract as professor of fine arts at the University of the Witwatersrand. His colleagues there did not think well of his work, and he was transferred to a job at an associated gallery.
- Snow, Philip (1998). A Time of Renewal: Clusters of Characters, C.P. Snow, and Coups. The Radcliffe Press. p. 172. ISBN 1-86064-149-0.
- "Dame Barbara Hepworth: Four-Square Walk Through". Tate Museum. Retrieved 2009-01-16.
- "Contradiction and Blaszko's Sensuality". Martin Blaszko.com. 1968. Retrieved 2009-01-16.
- Bell, Terry; Ntsebeza, Dumisa Buhle (2003). Unfinished Business: South Africa, Apartheid, and Truth. Verso. p. 103. ISBN 1-85984-545-2.
- Bundy, Colin (30 January 2004). "Lancing boils on the body politic". The Times Higher Education Supplement. Retrieved 16 January 2009.