From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fabiola a diminutive of the name Fabia, may refer to:
- Queen Fabiola of Belgium (1928-2014)
- Saint Fabiola, (fl. 395–399)
- Fabiola Gianotti (born 1962), Italian particle physicist
- Fabiola Romero (born 1983), American model and cheerleader
- Fabiola Zuluaga (born 1979), Colombian tennis player
- Fabiola (1918 film), a silent Italian film
- Fabiola (1949 film), a film known in English as The Fighting Gladiator
- Fabiola (novel), an 1854 novel by Cardinal Nicholas Wiseman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabiola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.