From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fabric in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A fabric is a textile material, short for "textile fabric".
Fabric may also refer to:
- Fabric (geology), the spatial and geometric configuration of elements within a rock
- Fabric (club), a nightclub in London, England
- "Fabric", a song from Haven by Dark Tranquillity
- Fabric computing, a consolidated high-performance computing platform
- Switched fabric, a computer network topology where many devices connect with each other via switches
- Fabric (Python library), a Python (2.5 or higher) library and command-line tool for streamlining the use of SSH for application deployment or systems administration tasks.
- See also
- Fabrica ecclesiae, the structure and construction of a building, usually a church
- Fabrication (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fabric.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.