|Full name||Fabrice N'Sakala|
|Date of birth||21 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Le Blanc-Mesnil, France|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|Current club||R.S.C. Anderlecht|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Fabrice N'Sakala (born 21 July 1990 in Le Blanc-Mesnil, Seine-Saint-Denis) is a French football player who currently plays for Belgian club RSC Anderlecht. He plays as a box-to-box midfielder, but is also capable of playing as a full back. N'Sakala was at Troyes since 2004 and is a French youth international having represented his nation at under-17, under-18, and under-19 level. On the 21st of august in 2013 he completed his transfer to Belgian record-champion, RSC Anderlecht.
N'Sakala began his football career at AS Bondy. He spent four years in the club's youth system before departing the Parisian suburbs and joining Troyes AC in Aube. After excelling in the club's academy and earning youth international caps, N'Sakala was called up to the senior team by manager Ludovic Batelli. He made his professional debut on 9 September 2008 in the team's Coupe de la Ligue match against Angers. N'Sakala appeared as a substitute in the match with Troyes recording a 2–1 victory. Three days later, he made his league debut in the team's 2–1 defeat to Clermont again appearing as a substitute. On 19 September 2008, N'Sakala made his first professional start playing 62 minutes in a 1–0 loss to Lens. He remained a fixture in the first-team for the remainder of the season often in a substitute's role. On 7 March 2009, N'Sakala signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal until June 2012.
For the 2009–10 season, Troyes were relegated to the Championnat National and, despite playing against mostly semi-professional competition, N'Sakala only featured in six league matches. The club immediately returned to the second division and N'Sakala featured in the team's opening league match of the season against Vannes. He played the entire match in a 1–0 defeat.
- "Troyes v. Angers Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 9 September 2008. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- "Clermont v. Troyes Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 12 September 2008. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- "Troyes v. Lens Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 19 September 2008. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- "Troyes: Nsakala passe pro" (in French). Mercato365. 7 March 2009. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- "Vannes v. Troyes Match Report" (in French). Ligue de Football Professionnel. 6 August 2010. Retrieved 6 August 2010.
- Profile on Troyes AC Website
- Fabrice N'Sakala French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Fabrice N'Sakala at L'Équipe Football (French)