Face of Lesotho
Face of Lesotho is a registered multi-platform lifestyle organization with a mission of becoming the largest lifestyle corporate in the country and vision of improving.
The organization is the new prime time multi -discipline afro-politan lifestyle community with a main focus on creating new look for the Lesotho tourism, promoting local talents, informing and entertaining the citizens. The organization operates mainly in social activities, volunter activities which includes anti-human trafficking awareness, promotions and tourism.
The purposes of Face of Lesotho event are to:
- Participate in the campaign against AIDS, violence, racism and xenophobia.
- Educate young people about life skills
- Promote local talents
- Supports government, communities and corporate entities
- Have an aggressive presence in different activities in the country.
- Improve corporate social investments
- Human trafficking – promote knowledge and awareness
Face of Lesotho is committed in making the event to:
- Supporting good initiatives that add value to peoples’ lives
- Lead to meaningful contributions to the development and growth of youth
- Empower under-developed communities and facilitate sustainable human development through community services and charity programs.
- Focuses on outcomes and not just inputs by assigning value to the improvement of peoples’ lives.
- Focuses on investments that improve people’s well being and enhance their talents and capacity.
- Focuses on empowering individuals and communities to gain independence.
The winner of Face of Lesotho represents her country at Miss World. On occasion, when the winner does not qualify (due to age) for either contest, a runner-up is sent.
|Year||Face of Lesotho||International||Placement||Special awards|
|2014||Nthole Matela||Miss World 2014||Unplaced|
|2013||Mamahlape Caroline Matsoso
(Miss World Lesotho)
|Miss World 2013||Unplaced|
|2012||Bongiwe Hesman||Did not compete|
|2011||Nomazondo Mphakisoane||Did not compete|
|2010||Karabelo Mokoallo||Miss World 2010||Unplaced|
|2003||Makuena Mpinane Lepolesa||Miss World 2003||Unplaced|
|1981||Betty Kouadio||Miss World 1981||Unplaced|
|1980||Inès Da Sylva||Miss World 1980||Unplaced|
|1979||Rosine Dacoury||Miss World 1979||Unplaced|
|1978||Joan Libuseng Khoali||Miss Universe 1978||Unplaced|