From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up faceplate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Electrical outlet (also referred to as a wall plate, outlet cover, or socket cover)
- Fender Silverface and Blackface guitar amplifiers
- Front panel of early computers
- Head unit, stereo system component
- Instrument panel (disambiguation)
- Lathe faceplate
- Motherboard I/O (input/output) port panel such as on an ATX
- Service Specific Front Plate, ADSL British telephone socket cover
- Stem (bicycle part)
- Telephones such as the Model 500 telephone and various mobile phones and smartphones
- Video game consoles and accessories
- Wallpaper steamer
- All pages beginning with "Faceplate"
- All pages beginning with "face plate"
- All pages with titles containing "Faceplate"
- All pages with titles containing "face plate"
- Bezel (disambiguation)
- Cover (disambiguation)
- Plate (disambiguation)
- Facemask (disambiguation)
- Wall plate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Faceplate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.