From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up factotum or factotums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A factotum is a general servant or a person having many diverse activities or responsibilities. The word derives from the Latin command (imperative construction) fac totum ("do/make everything").
Factotum may also refer to:
- Factotum (novel), a 1975 novel by Charles Bukowski
- Factotum (film), a 2005 film adaptation of the novel
- Factotum (arts organisation), an arts organisation based in Belfast
- factotum (software), an authentication system of Plan 9
- Largo al factotum, an aria from The Barber of Seville by Gioachino Rossini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.