From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up factotum or factotums in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Factotum may refer to:
- Body man
- Factotum (novel), a 1975 novel by Charles Bukowski
- Factotum (film), a 2005 film adaptation of the novel
- Factotum (arts organisation), an arts organisation based in Belfast
- factotum (software), an authentication system of Plan 9
- Largo al factotum, an aria from The Barber of Seville by Gioachino Rossini
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Factotum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.