State University of Campinas School of Technology
||It has been suggested that this article be merged into Universidade Estadual de Campinas. (Discuss) Proposed since February 2013.|
||This article may contain an excessive amount of intricate detail that may only interest a specific audience. (February 2013)|
The FT is located in Limeira, SP, Brazil. The campus is 55 km (about 34 miles) from the main campi at UNICAMP, in the district of Barão Geraldo, Campinas, SP, Brazil. This institution is a highlight in Brazilian higher education, forming most of the technologists on market and upgrading areas of education, science, technology and research.
The UNICAMP began offering technology courses in 1974 with the creation of a Sanitary Technology course. The course was designed to be taught during the day with the finish at least two years, in old intalations of Faculty of Civil Engineering (FEC) in the city of Limeira. Later, in 1976 was created the course of Construction Technology, with specification in Building or Construction Methods of Soil.
- Technology in Analysis and Systems Development
- Bachelor of Information Systems
- Technology in Civil Construction
- Technology in Environmental Control
- Environmental Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
It is responsible for the development of education programs, research and services to the community.
The FT has the following divisions:
- DTCC - Civil Construction Technological Division
- DTI - Informatics Technological Division
- DTMBC - Technological Division of Basic and Complementary Courses
- DTSA - Ambiental and Environmental Sanitation Technological Division
- DTT - Telecommunications Technological Division