From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up faculty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Faculty may also refer to:
- Faculty (academic staff), the academic staff of a university (North American usage)
- Faculty (division), a division within a university (usage outside of North America)
- Faculty (instrument), an instrument or warrant in canon law, especially a judicial or quasi-judicial warrant from an ecclesiastical court or tribunal
- The Faculty, a horror/sci-fi movie by Robert Rodriguez
- The senses of sight, hearing, touch, etc. ("perceptive faculties")
- The aspects of intelligence ("cognitive faculties")
- Indriya, "spiritual faculties" in Buddhism
- The rights of a priest to celebrate or perform various Liturgical functions
- Faculty of Advocates, lawyers before the courts of Scotland
- Faculty of Actuaries, the professional body representing actuaries in Scotland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.