From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fada may refer to:
- Fada, Chad, the capital of the Ennedi Ouest department of Chad
- Fada, Nigeria, a town in central Nigeria
- Fada N'gourma, a town in eastern Burkina Faso
- Loch Fada, Colonsay, a lake on the Inner Hebridean island of Colonsay, Scotland
- Federation of Automobile Dealers' Associations of India (FADA)
- Federación Argentina de Ajedrez, Argentinian chess federation
- Fada, the Hindi word for cracked wheat
- Fada or Síneadh fada, the name for an acute accent in Irish orthography
- Fada Cola, a locally distributed soft drink from Marseille, France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.