From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fady may refer to:
Fady, Al Fady or Fadi is also an Arabic given name denoting Jesus Christ, translating as "The Sacrifice":
- Fady Andraos (born 1981), Palestinian singer and actor
- Fady Ferraye (born 1972), Lebanese DJ
- Fady Joudah (born 1971), Palestinian-American poet and physician
- Fady Maalouf (born 1979), Lebanese-German pop singer
- Fady Abdelhady (born 1989), Egyptian-American entrepreneur
- Fady Gharbi (born 2009), Tunisian-Swedish
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.