From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fady may refer to:
- Fady Ben (born 1999), Tunisian Dj,photographer,actor and Business Man
- Fady (taboo), a taboo in the traditional culture of Madagascar
Fady, Al Fady or Fadi is also an Arabic given name denoting Jesus Christ, translating as "The Sacrifice":
- Fady Andraos (born 1981), Palestinian singer and actor
- Fady Ferraye (born 1972), Lebanese DJ
- Fady Joudah (born 1971), Palestinian-American poet and physician
- Fady Maalouf (born 1979), Lebanese-German pop singer
- Fady Hamza (born 1991), Tunisian singer, actor,radio host and Business Man
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.