From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fag may refer to:
- Fag, a British and Australian colloquialism for cigarette
- Fag, a junior boy who acts or acted as servant ("fagging") to a senior boy at a British public school
- Fag, or faggot (slang), an American English slur for a homosexual.
- A short form used among stock exchange traders for the stock of Antofagasta PLC
FAG may refer to:
- Fagurhólsmýri Airport, Iceland (IATA code)
- Fuerza Aérea Guatemalteca, the Guatemalan Air Force
- Fluorescein angiography, a medical procedure
- Find A Grave, a web listing of gravesites
- Fuerzas Armadas Guanches, a terrorist group in the Canary Islands
- Federação Anarquista Gaúcha, Brazilian anarchist organization
- FAG, a brand of Schaeffler Group
- FAGS (candy), former brand of candy cigarette 'fags' in Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.