Ernakulam, Kerala, India
|Residence||Alappuzha, Kerala, India|
|Occupation||Film actor, Film producer|
|Years active||2002, 2009–present|
|Spouse(s)||Nazriya Nazim (2014–present)|
|Relatives||Farhaan Faasil (brother)|
Fahadh made his debut at the age of 17 in his father Fazil's Kaiyethum Doorath (2002). His performance in this movie was subject to criticism. After a gap of six years, Fahadh made his comeback in cinema with the anthology film Kerala Cafe (2009). He established himself in the industry with notable performances in Chaappa Kurishu (2011), 22 Female Kottayam, God's Own Country, Amen, Diamond Necklace, Artist, Annayum Rasoolum, Immanuel, 5 Sundarikal, North 24 Kaatham (2013) and Bangalore Days. He won the Kerala State Film Awards twice: Best Actor Award for his roles in Artist and North 24 Kaatham and Second Best Actor Award for his role in Akam.
Fahadh is the son of Malayalam film director Fazil, and his wife Rozina. He has two sisters, Ahameda and Fathima, and a brother, Farhaan Faasil. He completed his schooling from SDV Central School Alleppey, Lawrence School Ooty and Choice School Thripunithara. He went on to pursue his degree from Sanatana Dharma College Alleppey and M.A. in philosophy from the University of Miami.
Fahadh's first film, Kaiyethum Doorath (2002) was directed by his father, director Fazil and failed at the box office. Fahadh later defended his father, stating "don't blame my father for my failure because it was my mistake and I came into acting without any preparation". After his debut, he moved to the United States for five years, where he pursued his studies, before returning in 2009 to act in the film Kerala Cafe (2009), conceived by director Ranjith. At Ranjith's behest, director Uday Ananthan cast Fahad in his Mrityunjayam, one of the 10 shorts in the film. He played the role of a journalist in the Mrityunjayam, a ghost film set on a spooky old 'Mana'. He was chosen to costar in B. Unnikrishnan's Pramani. He then appeared as a business head in the thriller Cocktail (2010). His next film Tournament was also a thriller .
His performance in Sameer Thahir's directorial debut Chappa Kurishu, a thriller in which he appeared as the head of a construction business was much appreciated. "Arjun – my character in Chappa Kurishu is not a role that an actor gets often. I am very lucky and very fortunate," Fahad said. He shot a long kissing scene with his co-star Remya Nambeesan in the film — supposedly the first ever in Malayalam cinema — which upon release was termed controversial.
Fahadh's next film, Akam, a contemporary adaptation of Malayatoor Ramakrishnan's psycho-thriller novel Yakshi, had him playing Srinivas, a young architect, who starts suspecting that his beautiful wife is a yakshi. "Playing Srinivas was like re-inventing myself. We had a workshop before shooting began and I had ample opportunity to explore the nuances of the character. In the process of re-inventing Srinivas, I re-invented myself," said Fahadh. The film premiered at the Dubai International Film Festival. 22 Female Kottayam, a revenge film had him playing a negative character. In his next film, Lal Jose's Diamond Necklace, he played the role of an oncologist working in Dubai and the film centred on the doctor's relationship with three different women.
In June 2012, a case was registered against Fahadh by the Kochi Town Central Police for violation of the rule against public display of images of smoking. A poster of Diamond Necklace that showed him smoking a cigarette had been on display before the Kavitha Theatre in Kochi since the film was released.
In his next film, Lijin Jose's Friday, he acted as an auto rickshaw driver. Fahad has completed the shoot of The Day of Judgement, one of the three featurettes from the portmanteau film D Company. His next acted in cinematographer Rajeev Ravi's directorial debut Annayum Rasoolum. He has also starred in Lijo Jose Pellissery's Amen a well-received movie, V. K. Prakash's Natholi Oru Cheriya Meenalla and Salam Bappu's directorial debut Red Wine. Fahadh has also signed Rajesh Pillai's Gold, Senthil's Red Carpet and A. V. Sasidharan's Olipporu. He has announced participation in an upcoming project called Cartoon.
In an interview to a Malayalam magazine, Fahadh revealed that he was attracted to Andrea Jeremiah, his co-star in the movie Annayum Rasoolum  but she denied any affair. On 20 January 2014, he got engaged to Malayalam actress Nazriya Nazim  who he married on 21 August 2014.
As an actor
|1992||Pappayude Swantham Appoos||Child in the Party in Appu's House|
|2002||Kaiyethum Doorath||Sachin Madhavan|
|2009||Kerala Cafe||Journalist||Segment: Mrityunjayam|
|Best of Luck||As Himself||Cameo appearance|
|2012||Padmasree Bharat Dr. Saroj Kumar||Alex Samuel|
|22 Female Kottayam||Cyril C. Mathew|
|Diamond Necklace||Dr. Arun Kumar|
|Natholi Oru Cheriya Meenalla||Preman and Narendran|
|Red Wine||C V Anoop|
|5 Sundarikal||Ajmal||Segment: Aami|
|North 24 Kaatham||Harikrishnan|||
|D Company||Dr.Sunil Mathew||Segment: Day of Judgement|
|Oru Indian Pranayakadha||Aymanam Siddharthan|
|2014||1 by Two||Yousef Marikkar|
|God's Own Country||Manu Krishna|
|Bangalore Days||Shiva Das|
|Money Ratnam||Neil John Samuel|
|Iyobinte Pustakam||Aloshy||Also producer|
- Nita Sathyendran. "Second innings". The Hindu.
- "Malayalam Actor Fahad Fazil (Fahadh Faasil) Family Pics".
- Vijay George. "The new generation hero". The Hindu.
- IANS (8 February 2014). "After marriage my priority is family: Fahad Fazil".
- "I failed in my first attempt, not my father: Fahad". NDTV (7 May 2012). Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Second innings". The Hindu. Retrieved 23 March 2013
- "Fahad Fazil, actor". The New Indian Express.
- "Second innings". The Hindu (3 August 2011). Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- Keerthy Ramachandran. (18 July 2011). 'Risque'-taking Remya Nambeesan". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 19 July 2011.
- "Fahadh Fazil making waves in Mollywood". The Times of India (24 April 2012). Retrieved 13 June 2012.
- "Case against actor". The Hindu (15 June 2012). Retrieved 15 June 2012.
- "The audience has changed; I havenâ€™t: Fahadh Faasil – Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-04-01. Retrieved 2013-04-14.
- "Mohanlal, Fahadh in Gautham Menon’s Mollywood ventures - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2013-04-13. Retrieved 2013-10-29.
- http://www.nowrunning.com/malayalam/Saheed Arafath-to-direct-films-in-malayalam/68667/story.htm
- "Andrea not in love with Fahad, has no marriage plans". www.filmibeat.com.
- "Fahad Fazil and Nazriya get engaged". Sify.
- "PIX: Malayalam actor Fahadh Faasil weds Nazriya Nazim". Rediff. 21 August 2014.
- PTI. "Fahad Fazil weds Nazriya". The Hindu.
- Athira M. (2013-03-28). "Art of romance". The Hindu. Retrieved 2013-04-14.
- TNN Mar 13, 2013, 12.00AM IST (2013-03-13). "Muhurth of Fahadh Faasil starrer Iyer in Pakistan in Kochi – Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2013-04-14.
- "Fahadh teams up with Radhika Apte in `Haram`". Sify.