From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fail or failure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Failure|
Failure is not meeting a desirable or intended objective.
Failure may also refer to:
- Failure (King Missile album), 1998
- Failure (The Posies album), 1988
- Failure (Assemblage 23 album), 2001
- Failure (Outbreak album), 2006
- Failure (band), a 1990s rock band
- "Failure" (Sevendust song), a 2006 song by the alternative metal band Sevendust
- "Failure" (Breaking Benjamin song), a 2015 song by the rock band Breaking Benjamin
- Failure Magazine, a magazine started in 2000
- Tyler Blackett, "defender" for English Premier League football club Manchester United
- In pattern matching, failure is when a (sub)pattern does not match a string
- Failure rate
- Structural failure, a material stressed to its strength limit
- Market failure
- All pages with titles containing "Failure"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Failure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.