From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fairchild may refer to:
- Fairchild Aerial Surveys, operated in cooperation with a subsidiary of Fairey Aviation Company
- Fairchild Aircraft, an aircraft manufacturer, also variously known as Fairchild-Hiller, Fairchild-Republic and Fairchild-Dornier
- Fairchild Aircraft Ltd. (Canada), a Canadian aircraft manufacturer
- Fairchild Camera and Instrument
- Fairchild Corporation
- Fairchild Group, a Chinese-language media company in Canada
- Fairchild TV, a Cantonese-language television channel in Canada owned by the Fairchild Group
- Fairchild Industries, Inc.
- Fairchild Publications, Inc.
- Fairchild Fashion Media
- Fairchild Semiconductor
- Fairchild Air Force Base in Washington state
- Fairchild, Wisconsin
- Fairchild (town), Wisconsin
- Fairchilds, Texas
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, Coral Gables
- The Fairchild Channel F, an early video game console
- Fairchild tangerine
- Fairchild (mango), a commercial mango cultivar originating in Panama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.