|Motto: "Keeping It Country"|
Location of Fairview in Collin County, Texas
|• City Council||Darion Culbertson, Mayor
Ron Samuels, Seat One
Jim Cunningham, Seat Two
Frank O'Reilly, Seat Three
Henry Lessner, Seat Four (Mayor Pro Tem)
Paul Hendricks, Seat Five
Mary Price, Seat Six 
|• City Manager||Julie Couch|
|• Total||8.8 sq mi (22.8 km2)|
|• Land||8.8 sq mi (22.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.0 sq mi (0.0 km2)|
|Elevation||630 ft (192 m)|
|• Density||823.6/sq mi (317.9/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|Area code(s)||214, 469, 972|
|GNIS feature ID||1335618|
Fairview is an affluent town in Collin County, Texas, United States .The town of Fairview is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. As of the 2010 census, the town population was 7,248.As of 2015,the population was close to 10,000. The town is adjacent to the 289-acre (1.17 km2) Heard Wildlife Sanctuary.
A petition to request an incorporation election for Fairview was submitted to the county judge and commissioners’ court on April 21, 1958, and following an election on May 7, 1958, and count of all 50 ballots, the town was incorporated, ordered by Collin County Judge W. E. Button. 
Fairview is located at .
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 8.8 square miles (23 km2), all of it land.
As of the census of 2010, there were 7,248 people, 2,841 households, and 2,266 families residing in the town. The population density was 823.6 people per square mile (317.9/km2). There were 3,140 housing units at an average density of 356.8/sq. mi (137.7/km2). The racial makeup of the town was 88.25% White, 3.56% Black or African American, 0.62% Native American, 4.26% Asian, 1.63% from other races, and 1.68% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 6.21% of the population.
There were 2,841 households out of which 27.8% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 74.9% were married couples living together, 3.1% had a female householder with no husband present, and 20.2% were non-families. 18.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 9.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.55 and the average family size was 2.89.
In the town the population was spread out with 22.2% under the age of 18, 4.3% from 18 to 24, 5.3% from 25 to 34, 19.3% from 35 to 49, 24.5% from 50 to 64, and 24.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 49 years. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 90.5 males.
As of 2015, the median household income was $111,974.
- "Town of Fairview Texas". Town of Fairview Texas. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Town of Fairview Texas". Town of Fairview Texas. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Fairview, Texas". Texas State Historical Association. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- "Lovejoy Independent School District". Lovejoy Independent School District. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
- "McKinney Independent School District". McKinney Independent School District. Retrieved October 19, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fairview, Texas.|
- Fairview, Texas Homepage
- Lovejoy Independent School District
- McKinney Independent School District
- Texas State Historical Association
- ePodunk: Profile for Fairview, Texas