Fairview Township, Fayette County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location of Fairview Township in Fayette County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.57 sq mi (48.1 km2)|
|• Land||18.57 sq mi (48.1 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||1,056 ft (322 m)|
|• Density||18.7/sq mi (7.2/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453289|
Fairview Township was organized in 1851.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.57 square miles (48.1 km2), all land.
Cities and towns
- Glenwood (northeast edge)
- Posey Township (north)
- Harrison Township (east)
- Connersville Township (southeast)
- Orange Township (south)
- Union Township, Rush County (west)
- Washington Township, Rush County (northwest)
- "Fairview Township, Fayette County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 226.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|