From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fairweather in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fairweather may refer to:
- Fairweather (band), an indie rock band from Virginia, United States
- Fair Weather, a British pop group
- Fairweather Glacier, a glacier in Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska
- Mount Fairweather, a peak on the border of Alaska and British Columbia
- Cape Fairweather, a cape on the coast of Graham Land, British Antarctic Territory
- MV Fairweather, a fast ferry for the Alaska Marine Highway System
- NOAAS Fairweather (S 220), formerly USC&GS Fairweather, a research ship in service in the United States Coast and Geodetic Survey from 1968 to 1970 and in the United States National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration from 1970 to 1989 and since 2004
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.